DIY WEDDING SUPPORT
Your wedding day should be one of the most memorable days of your life. And it should reflect the 2 of you as a couple.
But there can be so much pressure to do things the way other people expect, and to keep everyone happy, that it’s easy to lose sight of what you really want.
At Crafty Bear Weddings I offer support to couples to help you design and create YOUR wedding YOUR way.
- Maybe you’re newly engaged and are struggling to decide what you want your wedding to look and feel like?
- Maybe you’ve had to re-arrange your wedding and need to make things you have already made / bought work for a different date or venue?
- Maybe you’re wanting to DIY your wedding but need a little crafting help?
- Maybe you’ve started booking and making things for your wedding and have lost sight of your vision along the way?
Wherever you are on your wedding planning journey I’m here to help, so that you get to create the memorable day that you desire. A day that gives you all the feels and reflects the 2 of you, whether that’s an all out theme or a few quirky touches.
And all with out the sleepless nights fretting that everything is done or panicking that your ideas will work.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Most of my support is remote and flexible to suit your needs and time frames. It’s all about supporting couples who want to DIY their wedding but want a little bit of support. Everything I do is about helping YOU to decide what YOU want from your wedding and providing you with the support you need to make it happen.
WHO IS THE CRAFTY BEAR ?
I’m Sarah, the crafty bear behind Crafty Bear Creates (click on the home page to find out more). I’ve ran my own craft business, making bespoke pieces and delivering workshops, for over 5 years. During this time I’ve worked with couples to create pieces for their big day and on styled shoots.
Crafty Bear Weddings has emerged to allow me to support couples even more.
My wedding planning services will help you really decide what you want your wedding to look and feel like and from there to create a clear vision and plan of action.
My wedding creation services support couples in creating pieces for their big day – either by helping with your DIY crafting skills or by working with you to create pieces to your specifications.
How do you make sure you create a day that really reflects the 2 of you as a couple?
A day that gives you all the feels rather than a day that looks how you think it should?
A day that is based on your desires and dreams not on other people’s expectations of a wedding?
Making your own pieces for your big day is one of the best ways to make your wedding personal to you. And to ensure you create the look and feel that you really want.
But sometimes you might need just a little bit of help.
Free Facebook Group
Get access to my brain (you’ve been warned) and chat to other couples as they plan their big day.
Share your vision boards, ask for ideas, share crafting tips, access tutorials – its all in there. And it’s all for free.
Proud to be part of:
- Quirky Finds – Alternative Entertainment – Axe ThrowingI love bringing you quirky finds that I discover whilst researching wedding ideas for couples and this is a great one for any one looking for something a little bit different for their entertainment – axe throwing – kind of like darts but with axes!
- Mika and Perry’s Beauty and the Beast WeddingIn this real life wedding post we’ve got a sneak peak of Mika and Perry’s wedding which is planned for November this year. Mika is planning an intimate, fairy tale wedding with a subtle Beauty and the Beast theme.
- Vision Boards Part 1 – Why are they useful and where to start!Why visions boards are important in ensuring you create the look and feel that you want for your big day.
- Vision Boards Part 2 – Building Up Your Vision BoardDiscover how to pull together a vision board for your wedding to help you and your suppliers create a cohesive looks to your big day,